Learn how to build and maintain your resilience, and uncover tools to empower others too.
REACH, a five-part online programme, equips you with evidence-based theories and practices, along with a community that supports you to positively cope in this uncertain times.
The REACH programme is made up of five topics:
Resilience. Emotional Management. Actions. Connections. Habits.
Each topic is essential to your psychological wellness. You will be given specific, applicable, evidence-based techniques to bring each aspect to a new level.
As the leading provider of wellbeing and resilience education in Asia, The School of Positive Psychology created this programme in light of the COVID-19 pandemic to provide psychological resources for you to be resilient for yourself, and to be resilient leaders for others.
The programme addresses our thoughts, feelings, behaviours, our relationships and how to set up a sustainable resilience strategy. When we work together and support each other, we unleash an even greater collective potential.
Applicable skills you can take away include:
- Useful thinking strategies
- Emotional regulation
- Helpful activities to support resilience
- Various ways to navigate through uncertain times,
- Resilient thoughts and behaviours
- Ability to help others be resilient
- Belief in the possibilities and an optimistic future
- Creation of your own path of resilience
- Leadership effectiveness